Website Mogavero Architects
We are looking for an amazing Marketing Manager that enjoys all aspects of operational and strategic marketing. The right candidate must be an energetic team player with excellent communication skills, considerable organizational and management capability, and a self-starter with the desire to responsible for all aspects of our marketing endeavors.
Is this the position for you?
o You possess a positive, high-energy attitude and enjoy being a team player.
o You are highly organized and enjoy creativity in your work.
o You have excellent written and oral communication skills.
o You love to direct proposal creation and content and deliver top-quality, on time, effective proposals, qualification packages and presentations.
o You have experience and enjoy leading social media campaigns and development.
o You can develop short and long-term strategic marketing plans.
o You can listen to a variety of opinions and help come to common solutions.
o You thrive in an environment where you can be flexible, responsive, manage multiple tasks, while having fun with your co-workers (and a dog or two that visit the office regularly).
- Plan, direct, and implement marketing operations, strategies, and communications firm-wide.
- Direct external public relations and social media campaigns.
- Oversee the development of external communications and marketing elements.
- Oversee development and adherence to the Marketing Budget.
- Manage the day-to-day, tactical efforts of marketing staff firm wide.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
• 4 – 10 years experience in marketing management within an AEC or professional services firm.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office Skills (Outlook, Word, Excel) and Adobe CS Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator). Experience with CRM software if possible.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, high aptitude for organization and meticulous attention to details.
We offer you:
• Employer paid health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits.
• 401(k) plan and profit sharing.
• 10 paid holidays, including your birthday.
• Paid sick and vacation time.
• Tuition allowance, gym memberships, bonuses, and many learning opportunities
Compensation: $70,000 – $105,000 annually
The firm values their people and have cultivated a great office culture with well-stocked kitchen, company outings, and lunch seminars. We know and value the importance of families when it comes to our employees and allow time for flexible (hybrid) schedules.
If you would like to join a dynamic, energized, innovative and collaborative environment, where your ideas will be heard and your skills challenged, send your cover letter, resume and salary requirements as one file (Adobe PDF preferred but Word is acceptable) to firstname.lastname@example.org No phone calls please.
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or national origin.