We are looking for bright, energetic architecture interns, who have a passion for design. We offer an excellent summer opportunity to gain hands-on experience in an architecture firm that specializes in environmental and socially responsible Architecture. Paid summer internships will be 10–12 weeks and begin mid-June 2020.
Summary of Internship Program
Working closely with team members on specific projects you will be involved in a wide range of project related work along with:
- Participating in creative design charettes.
- Training on BIM systems and construction documents.
- Learning about sustainable building techniques.
- Tour construction sites and assist with construction administration.
- How to Prep for ARE exam.
- Tour our Northern California projects.
- Social events with principals, staff and local AIA office.
- Applicants must be 3rd or 4th year Architecture student.
- Interest in sustainable building, infill development and multifamily projects.
Send a resume, with anticipated degree completion, GPA along with your portfolio/work sample of no more than 10 pages to: email@example.com.
Our firm has a strong environmental and community focus, with a commitment to designing urban, transit-oriented, and ecologically responsible projects. Mogavero Architects has a diverse portfolio of work including multifamily residential, university and institutional projects, and are committed to creating architecture that elevates the human experience. The firm is structured to provide the rigor and technical expertise of a large firm with the personal approach and collaborative environment of a small firm. We have both breadth and depth of expertise in planning, sustainable design and architectural design.