MOGAVERO ARCHITECTS, would like you to join our award-winning architectural firm. Our firm has a strong environmental and community focus and a commitment to designing urban, transit-oriented, ecological projects.
● The Architectural Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing the design, detailing, coordination and construction of multi-family building projects.
● This team member participates in and oversees all stages of the project including preliminary design, planning and approvals, construction documents, and construction administration.
● These responsibilities include but are not limited to managing several projects, primarily multi-family housing projects located in the California Central Valley, and Client interaction and Client satisfaction, interacting with staff and consultants, able to take on different project types, ability to meet deadlines, work well with others and can manage staff effectively.
● This position works closely with the Principal-in-Charge and designers in developing successful work plans, fee proposals, project schedules, construction administration and budget management.
● The Project Manager (PM) is a central player in the success of individual projects, contributing to the wellbeing and growth of the firm.
What we are looking for:
● Architectural School graduate required; licensed Architect is preferred.
● Minimum 5 years’ experience as a project manager, producing construction documents and overseeing construction administration.
● Demonstrated ability to define, monitor and maintain control of the scope of work and services for the project including project schedule and work plan.
● Proficiency in current BIM programs, ArchiCAD or Revit is required. (ArchiCAD preferred); experience in a Mac environment helpful.
● Strong design and drawing capabilities. Ability to produce conceptual, schematic and design development documents for a range of residential, commercial, and urban building types.
● Exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
● Excellent document management skills.
● Ability to work well in a collaborative environment.
● Detailed oriented and strong organization skills are essential.
We offer you:
• Hybrid/flexible work schedule. (We value the importance of family)
• Employer paid health, dental, and vision benefits.
• 10 paid holidays; including your birthday.
• Paid sick and vacation time.
• 401(k) plan and profit sharing
• Tuition allowance, reimbursement of professional license fees, gym memberships, bonuses, and many learning opportunities.
If you would like to join a dynamic, energized, innovative and collaborative environment, where your ideas will be heard and your skills challenged, send your cover letter, resume and salary needs as one file (Adobe PDF preferred but Word is acceptable) to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
We have a diverse portfolio of work including multifamily residential, university and institutional projects and are committed to creating architecture that elevates the human experience. The firm is structured to provide the rigor and technical expertise of a large firm with the personal approach and collaborative environment of a small firm. We have both breadth and depth of expertise in planning, sustainable design, and architectural design. It is the mission of Mogavero Architects to provide quality services to our clients while encouraging social and environmental responsibility.
Compensation will be based on experience and qualifications. Local applicants are encouraged to apply.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or national origin.