Mogavero Architects Mogavero Architects
MOGAVERO ARCHITECTS would like you to join our award winning architectural firm.Our firm has a strong environmental and community focus and a commitment to designing urban, transit-oriented, ecological projects. We have a diverse portfolio of work including multifamily residential, university and institutional projects and are committed to creating architecture that elevates the human experience. The firm is structured to provide the rigor and technical expertise of a large firm with the personal approach and collaborative environment of a small firm. We have both breadth and depth of expertise in planning, sustainable design and architectural design.
- Proficiency in current BIM programs, ArchiCAD or Revit is required. (ArchiCAD preferred); experience in a Mac environment helpful.
- Minimum 5 year’s experience producing construction documents in a BIM program.
- Strong design and drawing capabilities. Ability to produce conceptual, schematic and design development documents for a range of residential, commercial, and urban building types.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent document management skills.
- Ability to work well in a collaborative environment.
- Detailed oriented and strong organization skills are essential.
- Architectural School Graduate Preferred.
We offer you:
- Hybrid/flexible work schedule. (We value the importance of work/life balance)
- Employer paid health, dental, and vision benefits.
- 10 paid Holidays, including your birthday.
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- 401(k) plan and profit sharing
- Tuition allowance, gym memberships, bonuses, and many learning opportunities.
If you would like to join a dynamic, energized, innovative and collaborative environment, where your ideas will be heard and your skills challenged, send your cover letter, resume and salary needs as one file (Adobe PDF preferred but Word is acceptable) to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Compensation will be based on experience and qualifications. Local applicants are encouraged to apply.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or national origin.